This release contains an updated internal framework file.
apktool empty-framework-dirto remove the old file.
- Android O Final Dev Preview Support (#1520)
- Update SnakeYAML to 1.1.8 (Android). (#591)
- Upgrade to
- Fixed issue with APKs taking longer than usual to parse resources. (#1489) / Thanks MarcMil
- Fixed issue with internal binaries not accessible in a Spring boot environment. (#1543) / Thanks bingqiao
- Add preliminary support for rebuilding applications built in
- Add support for resource filenames to contain
- Fixed issue with apktool not closing file resources, creating locks. (#1561) / Thanks MarcMil
- Fixed issue with APKs that have
INVALID TYPE CONFIGresources. (#1534)
- Fixed decoding issue with APKs with intentionally invalid characters. (#1564)
- Only exit with a 0 status code during
- Enforce proper Apache licenses on all Java files.
- Prevent malicious directory traversal with unknown files.
- Prevent XML-XXE processing to prevent unintended leaking of information in a malicious setting.
This post was originally released at: https://connortumbleson.com/2017/07/29/apktool-v2-2-4-released and duplicated in part here for historical reasons.