- Upgrade Apktool to v1.4.0
- update install package to
r04-brut1 or update your aapt manually
- then remove
$HOME/apktool/framework/1.apk or install your own framework from Honeycomb/Gingerbread
- Added Honeycomb support (3.1, API 12).
- support for mipmaps and xlarge, xhdpi resource qualifiers
- updated builtin framework to 3.1 (API 12)
- completely rewritten mechanism of enclosing/escaping strings in XML files:
- fixed legendary #211 bug
- fixed a lot of other bugs discovered when writing integration tests
- string format is simpler and more compact now:
" instead of
- fixed incompatibilities between newer aapt and apks built by older one.
- New aapt is more restrictive, some apps can't be built using it, even if you would have sources.
- Apktool tries to convert/fix these incompatibilities: it adds
<string /> tags and enumerates substitutions for plurals.
- updated smali to
- added automatic integration tests for resource decoding and building
- first official release of apktool built using Maven from open source
- sort framework ids before storing them in apktool.yml.
- aapt command requires you to include frameworks in order.
- zero-padding of MCC resource qualifier
- prefer to use raw values when decoding XML attrs.
- This could make decoded XMLs a little more similar to original ones.
- close apktool.yml file handler after generating it
- added error message about missing input file when decoding
- added more info messages during decoding.
- do not decode res-references as
- Now they're decoded as e.g.
<string name="test">@android:string/ok</string> instead of
<item type="string" name="test">@android:string/ok</item>.
- changed encoding of generated XML files from UTF-8 to utf-8 - it's more consistent with Android SDK
- add new line at the end of generated XML files.