- Android 4.2 support
-aapt command on rebuild to specify location of aapt
- Updated unit tests for 4.2 support
- Closed file-handler when writing frameworks to file system.
- Updated to Gradle 1.3
- Properly deleted tmp files after building apk #476
- Added support for renamed packages via --renamed-manifest-package #363
- Option to specify framework folder #286
- Prevents removal of configChanges in AndroidManifest #415
- Updated snakeyaml to 1.11 to fix "unacceptable character" errors. #471
- Updated smali/baksmali to
- Fixed reference-array problem #53
- Fixed bad spacing issue on Mac OS X #49
- Removed maven in favor of gradle
- Removed Maven REPOs that were used if local projects didn’t exist.
brut.apktool.smali (Fork of JesusFreke's smali) into one repo.
--verbose mode to actually work
- Added SDK API 17 framework