This release contains an updated internal framework file.
apktool empty-framework-dirto remove the old file.
- Android Oreo Support (#1594)
- Run CI tests on OSX as well as unix. (#1571)
- Prevent apktool doing permission checks on unneeded directories. (#1586)
- Windows Unicode support for helper scripts. (#1595)
- Dropped support for all 32 bit binaries, except Windows (#1598)
ClassCastExceptionswhen producing files. (#1444) / Thanks xpirt
- Fixed unclosed streams when using
SmaliMod. Thanks footpatch
- Cleanup deprecations in Apache Commons CLI. Thanks xpirt
- Fixed issue with apks that have 4 non-positional/positional nodes. (#1611)
- Added support for invalid
targetSdkValueswhich are greater than
maxor less than
min. (#1615) / Thanks Jan Vidar Krey
- Added ability to skip assets decode (
- Prevented directories being written outside of scope of decode directory. (#1589)
This post was originally released at: https://connortumbleson.com/2017/09/21/apktool-v2-3-0-released and duplicated in part here for historical reasons.